Apply for a right-of-occupancy apartment
It is easy to apply for a right-of-occupancy apartment. When you apply for an apartment, you need both a queue number application and an apartment application. You can also apply for only a queue number just in case, because when there are several applicants for the same apartment, the apartment is given to the applicant with the lowest queue number. In such situations, please also ask about our other alternative apartments.
- Download the queue number application and the right-of-occupancy application to your computer.
- Fill the applications using Word or some other word processor and then save the applications.
- Send the application with the form below. Include the attachments as mentioned or deliver them later.
Apply for a right-of-occupancy apartment for rent
Right-of-occupancy apartments can also be rented. At this section you can fill out an application for renting.
1. Download the rental housing application to your computer.
2. Fill the application using Word or some other word processor and then save the application.
3. Send the application with the form below (Upload the right-of-occupancy application). Include the attachments as mentioned or deliver them later.
Another alternative is to send the filled and signed applications by post to our address: Hakemukset Oy Vaasan Asumisoikeus, c/o OY BC Consulting, Rantalinna, Rantakatu, 65100 Vaasa OR email@example.com.